Thursday, August 30, 2007

Miss teen South Carolina

I wacthed that video on youtube.
First I thought "hmmm, I need to improve my English more. What she is saying doesn't make sense to me."
Then I found the one with English subtitles.
Looks like I was not the only one who needed them.

If something like that happened to a Japanese teenage girl, she wouldn't probably have the balls to appear on a TV show a few days later. Maybe she would stop going to school for a few days(or a few weeks) till everybody forgets what happened. Even if she did decide to be on a TV show thinking that it would be a good chance to justify herself, she would be talking about how embarrassed it is to be called "dumb" or "retard" by the whole country with tears in her eyes.
She would probably not be able to make herself look confident and say "I made a mistake, but everybody makes a mistake, right?"

Well, at least that is what I personally believe.

Miss South Carolina seems never let any chances to become famous get away from her hands.
Good for her.

No comments: