Sunday, March 01, 2009

Recently

I dropped my cell phone in the toilet by accident.
Luckily enough, it didn't completely die from the tragic accident and I managed to transfer all my friend's contact info to a new phone.Phew.

Two days after that, I dropped my Minolta on the ground.
I didn't have enough luck this time.It broke.Poop.
If it costs too much to get it repaired I might buy a new old SLR.Let's see.

One of the stray cats that I've been feeding got hit by a car.
It was a beautiful black cat.... Rest in peace, Kuro-chan.
That's a moment when I realize that I can't help all of those poor cat's lives just by giving them food from time to time.I felt powerless.

It might sound like I've been unlucky these days, but not really.
I'm okay.
I got a perm today and am happy about it.
Gotta get ready for Spring.


2 comments:

Dave Rinehart said...

That is a rad, rad picture!! Sorry about your phone and camera. It's good to hear you're not too pissed about it.

Today I got really pissed off about something little. I was getting a broom out for cleaning and this second-year girl standing near me looked over at me and said to her friend, 何だっけ...ジョニー?! and her friend started howling with laughter. It really upset and angered me for some reason. I didn't say anything at the time, but later I thought I should have told her Johnny was my older brother's name...and he died in a drunk driving accident when I was a kid. Even though that didn't happen. That would've been pretty immature, though. Still, I would've liked to see her reaction. Does that mean I'm a piece of shit?

Anyway, stay on the bright side, Yuna. Also I can't really picture you with a perm, but maybe I have the wrong image in my head of what a perm actually is.

Unknown said...

Hey you, Mr.Jerkface!

He he. Just kidding.
I would be upset too if I was a teacher and a student of mine called me Pak Hea-Jung or something.
But then that would make sense cuz I look Korean.

That girl probably only cares about Hey Say Jump! or some other Johnny's boys.

Anyways.
I am liking my new keitai and my new hairdo.
Maybe I'll post a pic of me sometime.
It's not much different from before actually.Same bangs, just a bit of curls.