Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Sunday





My fellow photography lovers and I were supposed to go out to a grove up on the hill to take some photos. Sadly, it turned out to be rainy that day so there had to be a change of plans. We ended up getting together at an old Western house where a Canadian missionary used to reside back in 1904. The house was brought over from its original place in town and reassembled there about 20 years ago, apparently.

Anyway, I wasn't very interested in the building at first because I thought it was just an old Western house, and it really was just an old house. But actually the crappy weather made it look better. The misty rain and the dim light filled us with gloom but also sort of gained pathos. It would have been much more depressing(and maybe better) if there had been only a few people in there without talking to each other much.

I was feeling miserable because I got soaking wet on the way to get there, but I had fun trying out my new Konica and taking photos of my friends. Some of them took photos of me as well and I look listless in the photos. Well done capturing how I was feeling, my friends.

No comments: