Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No country for old men

The Japanese title of this movie is "ノーカントリー(No Country)".
I don't think it was a good idea that the movie distributer of this film changed the title that way.
The title tells a lot about this film and you can miss out on a lot if you don't know the original title and probably get confused a little.

I've always liked Coen brother's films and this film was no exceptions as well.

It was such an intense two hours.
The good and the bad, the God and the Devil, the old ways and the newer ways, rules and reasons.....

I was very impressed by Kelly Macdonald, who played the role of Carla Jean Moss.
I had seen her in some movies before and knew she was from Scotland.
It must have been a big challenge for her to act as a Texan woman.
I think she did a good job on speaking with the southern accent.

No comments: