Monday, May 26, 2008

ニーハオ!


I think my new hairdo is making me look even more cold-hearted than I usually tend to look, which is fine though because I enjoy the new look of me.

It's not that someone told me that I don't look friendly or approachable.
I just felt that way the other day when I saw a cute little girl on the train and smiled at her but she looked kind of scared and turned around.Did I scare you girl?

Yesterday I had a chance to meet this girl who I first came in contact with on the internet.
Before I met her I had told her that I am tall and that I look Chinese/Korean but am really Japanese etc.
She looked a bit nervous when we saw each other's face.I guess I made her nervous by telling her those things.

We played basketball together with some other people yesterday, in case you are wondering for what I met her.

No comments: