Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bangs


This was probably the last time I had straight bangs. I think I was around 7 or 8 years old.

Last Sunday I had my bangs cut straight and died my hair back to black.
Is this called brunet hair or black hair?I don't know.
There are some interesting words for the color black in Japanese.
”烏の濡れ羽色”=からすのぬればいろ (karasu no nureba iro)or ”烏羽色”=からすばいろ(karasu ba iro).It seems like those words are usually used to describe black hair.

("Karasu" is crows in Japanese.)

-------

I thought I looked more Japanese than ever, but people tell me I look Chinese now.
Don't know if it was only my imagination that the other day a waitress at Denny's spoke pretty slowly to me making sure if I understood her alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested to know what camera was used-- find it, and start using it!