Thursday, April 17, 2008

An odd-eyed cat


I love cats.
That is the fact.

When I see stray cats in my hood I usually try to feed them.
There are some cats that totally live off on me.

Last Saturday I found a stray cat near my parent's house.The cat was surprisingly friendly for a stray, which makes me think that he was a pet but was recently abandoned by its owner.
Poor cat.Well, I don't know. Maybe he went for a walk and just couldn't remember the way home. Who knows?

He has gorgeous long hair and is odd-eyed.
His right eye is blue and his left eye is yellow.I heard that odd-eyed cats are believed to be born deaf in one ear, but he seems okay at the moment.

I will take him to the vet sometime next week and have him health-checked and castrated.
After that he will most likely be the eighth cats that I have taken in and live happily ever after with the other seven cats at my parent's house.

No comments: