Sunday, October 14, 2007

Some shitty photos from Sunday





For some reason, I thought my sister's camera was cool and borrowed it from her for the weekend and tried it out. It's a 2 mega pixles Panasonic D-snap. Turns out that her camera makes poopy pictures. Or maybe I am just a poopy photographer. One good thing about her camera is its size. It's thin and small and looks like a cell phone. No one can really tell if I am using my cell phone or if I am trying to take pictures when I have it in my hands. If it wasn't for this camera I wouldn't have gotten to take the first picture. The foreigner guy kept looking at me as he approached me though. Maybe he had an idea.

Anyway it is a shame that the quality of these photos are pretty bad.

I should stick with my canon from now on.

3 comments:

Dave Rinehart said...

fuckin' foreigners!! always ruining pictures...

hey when is your husband going to appear in any of these photos? Until I see him I will continue to assume he is 30 years older than you and only spends 4 months of the year in Japan.

Anonymous said...

I would have taken that guy's photo too- I love taking dorky white guy photos in Tokyo.

The images are fine- what criteria are you putting them up against? I think they are better looking than usual DSLR shots in their own way.

Unknown said...

Dave

Good assuming.Sounds almost right about my husband.
He has appeared in a few of the photos here before though.

John

I thought they would turn out to be fine pictures when I took them.They looked good on the small display of the camera at the time too.

I usually put up the photos that looked good to my eyes when I took them and also the ones that grasp some sort of interesting moments. In that case I don't care if they turn out to be bad in quality.