Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Monday






On Monday my friend and I went out to meet up another friend of us in Futako Tamagawa.

We had lunch at a nice restaurant near the station and then walked around.
I realized again that if you are with kids you can never focus on what you want to focus on. Honestly I had no idea how the mother of the kids managed to stay calm when they got attention from the other people in the restaurant by making noise in a variety of ways.
I respect all the mothers out there.

I left Futako Tamagawa around 4:30 and headed back to Shinjuku on my own.
It is not very much fun hanging out in a big city by yourself, especially if your knee is sore from too much walking over the weekend. How did I deal with it? I put my stuff into a locker in the station and then rolled into Zara, again. I wish Zara was going to open a shop in Shizuoka, not Shibuya 109.

It was a great weekend, thanks to John and Yuko.
It's funny that now Yuko is interested in taking pictures. Come join the club.

No comments: