Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cat

Every time I see a cat on the street I talk to it and take a photo of it.
Yes, I talk to cats and sometimes I get stared at by people passing by.
I love cats and most cats seem to like me.

I had a dream the other night where I was in the danger of getting into a car accident.
It was so scary that I woke up in the middle of the night, when I heard something out at my veranda. It is not fun to wake up from a nightmare to a real-life terror.
To make it even more scarier, I was sleeping with only the screen door close but the window wide open and I live on the 1st floor of an apartment building. I didn't mean to welcome any bloodthirsty killers to break into my room by not locking the windows, but it was just too hot that night.

I peeped outside timidly through the curtains and found a cat looking right back at me there.
It was the same cat that I'd seen earlier that night on my way home. The cat was running away from this vicious looking huge cat and I helped it escape from the bad one.

I said hi to the unexpected visitor through the screen door and the cat just kept looking at me. I asked if she(I think it was female because of its size) wanted any food but got no answer. She just meowed to me, turned around and went off.

Next time I see her, I will tell her that it was nice of her to come say thanks to me but that she should have waited till dawn. Man I love cats.

Oh, from now on I will make it a habit to shut the windows and turn the air-conditioner on when I go to bed if it is too hot.

No comments: