Saturday, December 06, 2008

Getting Up



The other day:

"Hey, have you heard Q-tip's new song?Don't you just love it?"

Oh man,  I absolutely love it!
Actually I can't keep listening to that song.

"Me too!"

Are you going to play it at your club sometime?

"Most definitely. I got it on vinyl."

---------------

Last night at 2 am:

Hey what up?I came for Getting Up.

"Man, you came so late.I already played that song earlier."

What!?
Darn....can you play it again?

"Well, I usually play one song only one time a night."

Come on!I want to dance to that song!Please play it again for me!Pleeeeaaaasssseee.

----------

Several minutes later, the song got played.
And I danced to it feeling great.
I wish there was someone to dance with, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good stuff.

man, when I hear him I can only picture Parappa doing the rapping...

Unknown said...

Ahahaha.
Yeah, he does sound like Parappa!

His new album is one of the few CDs that I thought was worth spending 2000 yen on recently.