Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Elliott Erwitt



Last weekend I finally got back around to taking photos after having been swamped with various things for a month or so.

I went to a museum of art on Sunday morning and tried out my Diana with 35 mm film.
The most recent photos of 120 film format that I took with the toy camera didn't turn out too well, which was a bit of disappointment.I hadn't used it for a while so I think I forgot how to handle it.Oh well.I guess I should mess around with it every once in a while to keep my Diana  skills.

After admiring the art by myself I met a friend and we went see Elliott Erwitt's exhibit.
I wish there were more small galleries in town where people can enjoy photography more casually.

It felt great to be surrounded by great photos.
But I just wish I could see more of young artist's work like I can see in Tokyo.


No comments: