Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last weekend


So I had some business to take care of in Osaka last weekend.
I went back there for the first time in more than 10 years.
My uncle used to live downtown Osaka so I would go down there every once in a while to visit him but that was until he passed away about 15 years ago.

Anyway, Osaka always confuses me.
More accurately, the underpasses around JR Osaka station do.
I was never able to figure out the shortest way to the place I had to go all the time I was there.

This trip turned out to be a really fun one, thanks to my friend Haru, who let me stayed at her place in Kyoto.I enjoyed my 45 minutes rides on the Hankyu line from Osaka to Kyoto both nights after I was done with my thing.

She and I hit a couple of bars downtown Kyoto.
"Bar 5" in Kawaramachi played nice music, and more importantly there was a cute bartender there.No wonder all the counter seats was full of young ladies.

I wish I could live in Kyoto.


No comments: