Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Going West


I don't like being too bored, but being too busy does not making me feel very great.

November is going to be crazy and the craziness has already begun.
I made a trip down to Nagoya this past weekend and came back to Shizuoka absolutely exhausted.

First, my little digital camera died on me.
Then my iPod died on me as well.
And finally I myself died a little.

Why do people in Nagoya move slowly?
Every time I go down there I ask this same question.
I could have gotten on the Shinkansen 30 minutes earlier if everybody in Nagoya station had walked a bit faster.

I wanted to scream.

But I like Nagoya.
At least they have a ZARA shop and we don't in Shizuoka.

2 comments:

Dave Rinehart said...

When I was in Tokyo a few weeks ago, I wanted to get something nice for my girlfriend. So I thought, a sweater. But from where? Then I passed a Zara, and remembered how much you love it, so I went in and got her a nice, light-purple sweater. But I don't think she liked it very much, and I haven't seen her wear it since. It's not Zara's fault though, it's mine, because when I remember that sweater it looks like something you'd only wear Easter morning when you go to church. Stupid!! Should've gotten something black, white or grey - a.k.a. 97% of the clothing in Zara,

Unknown said...

Maybe you should have gotten her something from Shibuya 109, then she would have loved it!

Give that sweater to me and I will wear it. :D