Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zoo


I love penguins....even the fake ones.

The parrot was very chatty and talked to me for a good 10 minutes.
All he said was "konnichiwa" and "sayonara", though.I wanted to leave there sooner but the bird only responded to me when I said "konnichiwa" and a couple of random boys kept asking me to talk to the parrot.I always thought that the only animal language I could speak was the cat one, but who knew?

The day I went to the zoo was so freaking hot that some kids took off their clothes and played in the fountain there.It was cute, but I noticed some of their parents looking around suspiciously to guard their kids.
I felt uncomfortable walking past them holding a camera in my hand.
I am pretty sure that some old men with their big cameras who probably came to take photos of the baby polar bear felt the same way.

No comments: