Monday, August 11, 2008

Beach


It was the first time in a while for me to go to a beach.
To be honest, I was looking forward more to taking photos there than to swim in the ocean.
That's why it took me a good 15 minutes to decide which camera/s I should take with me, while other girls would probably take the same amount of time for thinking about which swimsuits to wear.

But I ended up being in the water quite a lot of the time and I enjoyed it very much.

Since I am not a big beach gower I didn't know much about sunscreens and underestimated what they could do.I didn't mind getting tanned a bit so I put my sunscreen on my body randomly, which turned out to be a bad idea.
Now only some areas of my back and neck are red and burnt.
That is not very cool nor sexy.Oh well.

2 comments:

Harvey said...

better than getting sand in your camera i guess

Unknown said...

That's true!

But it is so not cool that your belly is pale but your back is freaking red.