Monday, July 28, 2008

Young at heart


Since I cut my bangs straight I've heard a lot of this from people...."You look much younger now."
It comes from both Japanese people and non-Japanese people.

Recently I was asked by three different guys if I was an university student.
(I know it came out from GUY'S mouth so I shouldn't really buy it, but still.)

To be honest, I don't know how I feel about it.
As a woman, I guess I'd rather want to look like a college girl than to look a 45 years old woman especially when I'm not getting any younger.

But I wanted to look older when I was younger.
I remember I was glad when people said that I looked/seemed more mature than my real age.

All that really matters is the contents, not the containers.

I guess I don't mind looking 10 years older than my age, but if someone has a chat with me for a certain amount of time and the person doesn't think I seem to know/think a lot more than a 20 years old girl I think I will be upset.

No comments: