Sunday, July 06, 2008

Recently



My mom's operation was a success and she came home on Thursday.
She's been doing a lot better after the surgery and things are slowly getting back to normal.
Thank you all for caring about her and me!

I feel like I spent most of my June in the hospital.
Driving there and coming back from there in the rain almost everyday couldn't make me more depressed.
I was hoping every day of last month that my mom would get better sooner and that the stupid rainy season would end sooner.

I had no energy to take photos last month.
Actually I took one of my cameras with me to the hospital once thinking about shooting something on the roof.
I went up there with the camera in my hands but didn't feel like pointing it at anything.

This weekend I finally brought myself to taking photos.
It felt nice.

The picture above was taken by my sister.I taught her how to focus but she took forever before released the shutter and that's why I am making a face of "are you going to shoot before the sunset sis?".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for success of your mother's operation!

I'm really happy to hear your news.

Unknown said...

Thank you!
I am happy, too.

How's Pittsburgh treating you?
Let's talk on skype again sometime, ok?

Anonymous said...

ご苦労様でした。
献身的な想いが実を結んだね。
とにかく良かったです。
また帰ったときにでも会いましょう!

Unknown said...

とりサン、ありがと〜。
帰省の際は是非また撮影大会で盛り上がりましょう。

Anonymous said...

Anytime OK! except daytime...

By the way,
I can see several buildings in the downtown of Pittsburgh from my apartment! That's beautiful!