Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update

This week has been going by pretty slowly.
One day feels like one week.
I can't believe it is only Thursday.

My body is tired.So is my mind....with so much going on.
The pain is getting too much to bear.

----------

My mother is going to have an operation on her gallbladder tomorrow morning.
I hope everything works out well for her and the operation will be a success.

Miss coldhearted, aka the anesthetist who is in charge of explaining the anesthetic procedure to the patients before their operations, did a pretty good job making us anxious about tomorrow.
I know it is probably better if we hear all those possible risks beforehand but she never gave us a single thing that is optimistic.Even when I mentioned that my mom had an operation for an intestinal blockage three years ago and that everything went okay back then, the heartless woman just said in a cold tone "That doesn't matter.It's been three years since then and the situation is not the same."

I hate her.

The surgeon in charge of my mom's operation gave us more reasons for anxiety later on when we were already fully aware of how much more risky her situation is than usual.

It all sounds to me that they are making excuses in advance.

In the end, the doctor finally made us feel a little better by promising that he would do his best to let my mom go home within 10 days after the operation.

Tomorrow is going to be a long long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

色々と大変そうですが・・・
無事に終わって、何事もうまくいってることを祈っています。