Friday, June 13, 2008

Priority

The guy who took away 7 people's lives in Akihabara wrote something like this on his blog-ish online wall.

"Even if I consider you as the most important friend of mine, I know I am only like the 100th important friend to you."

It's not that I have my sympathy for him, but I couldn't help but took those words to heart.

How many people are there who think that I am one of the most important people in their lives?

---------

I don't know.

---------

"Dood, I never thought I would play basketball AND go clubbing with the same 30-something housewife!"


"Everytime I meet a girl I will ask myself...is she as cool as yuna?...the answer will always be NO!"


"I think all your family appreciate what you are doing.Remind yourself of that when things get tough."


"If I was sick and in the hospital I would be honored to have a daughter like you."


or simply.... "You are the bomb!"


I do know I have good friends.

Things are getting better at the moment so I will try and post more often from now on.
Sorry if you have kept coming back here to see if there was any new posts and have kept being disappointed.

4 comments:

Dave Rinehart said...

Another thing Kato wrote on his cell phone diary-thing, a few hours before going to Akihabara, was something like, "every time I get a mass e-mail I feel just a little bit special." There must be a million billion people exactly like him in Japan, that just don't have the urge to kill a lot of people. Pretty sad.

Anyway, good to have you back...I am one of those people who have been checking and been disappointed!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Dave!

I guess I too get depressed about myself, my life or anything just like Kato did.
Wonder what makes him different from us...

Hey I haven't seen you almost for a year!
Are you leaving Japan this Summer?

Dave Rinehart said...

No, I'm staying here for another year. So, let's not wait another year to hang out. I've been wanting to play basketball and/or go clubbing with a 30-something housewife lately, anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Yuna-

You are Yuna first- the 30 year old housewife thing means nothing. . .

I too am looking forward to hanging out again. Looking forward to your next trip to Tokyo! ★