Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Come on....


I hurt my finger when playing basketball the other night.
It looks pretty bad.
It hurts pretty badly too.
I can't bend it.

It is my left pinkie so I didn't think it would matter all that much.

But it does matter actually.
Right now i have a hard time typing A with my hurt left pinkie.
You have no idea how often you type A when writing something on your computer.

I hope it gets better soon.

-----

I was at a supermaeket last night.
There was not a lot people shopping at that time and only one high school boy was dealing with all the customers at the checkout counter.
It was all good until when I went over to the counter.
Several other shoppers happened to head over there at the same time so we all ligned up there.

I waited for about 5 minutes. The boy was damn slow.

There were still three more ladies before me.

I was not in hurry so it was alright.

After waiting for a little less than 10 minutes, finally I was the next second.

Then another part time worker showed up finally to help him out and opened up the next checkout counter and said "who's next?".

It was the old lady behind me, who had just gotten in the line, that moved really quickly and went over there, not me.

The lady was finished even before I got to put my basket on the counter for paying.

I am pretty laid back. I don't care little things.
But come on. Why the hell did I have to wait for 10minutes only to get pissed off at the selfish and uncaring people?I can't stand selfish people.

I didn't say anything to anyone but just made myself look moody.

The boy probably thought I was just an evil look woman.

No comments: