Tuesday, November 20, 2007

NZ paradise week 2007





There was a NZ festival at Roppongi hills on Sunday.
It was really nice to hear so many Kiwi accents around me for a change. Most of my foreign friends that I talk/hang out recently are from US or Canada so I guess I am getting to sound more like them, which is not a problem, but I just liked hearing lots of "ayes" and "mates" and "cheers".

Nesian Mystik is a Kiwi hip hop group that I like.
They had an openair concert at the fes and it was awesome.
I mean it was awesome.
The friend I saw them live with had no idea who they were before the concert, but after that she wanted to get their CDs.

"huffer" is a snowboard/skateboard fashion brand from NZ.
They had a fashion show on the stage.
It was pretty cool too. I know models are supposed to be thin and are not supposed to smile but it felt like as if I was watching some twigs with human faces walking around wishing to go home asap. Their winter/fall collection for 2008 was pretty cool though. I would like to get one of those cute hoodies when they come out.

It was such a great Sunday.

No comments: