Thursday, November 08, 2007

7-5-8.....big but slow




So I was in Nagoya this past weekend.
It is a pretty cool place. Ovbiously it is not as cool as Tokyo but is a lot bigger and exciting than Shizuoka.

Since I live in a city where everything is slow I walk/talk/think kinda slow. But I try not to be a bother when I am in a big city like Tokyo or Nagoya and try to walk/talk/think/move as fast as I can.

One thing I coudn't stand about Nagoya(or people in Nagoya) was that they are so damn slow.
Hearing that from a slow walker like me, all the Nagoyans should take it seriously and try to walk faster and learn how to NOT be in someone's way so often.

2 comments:

k said...

yeah, you are right. but nagoya's economic success has been a direct result of it's slow conservative nature. while tokyo and osaka were risky during the bubble, nagoya stayed conservative.

but yeah it's slow culture down here, which makes every train at least a few minutes late. pretty annoying.

but thanks for coming down to nagoya. i hope you had fun. please come again!

Unknown said...

I had a lot of fun.
Thanks for showing me around and telling me all the little information you knew about pretty much everything in Nagoya.
That was awesome.
No one knows when the TV tower was built except for you.

You should come back to Shizuoka for a visit to see the Daidogei.
Oh wait. Oops, sorry we missed it.
Damn it.