Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Clouds


Being in a large crowd of people wearies me so much, even if I know everyone in the group. I'll enjoy talking to each of them if I get a chance to have a conversation one on one. But it just makes me tired of trying to talk to different people about different topics in a short period of time. So I usually end up spending a little time on chatting with just a few of the people in the group and feeling restless the rest of the time. Then people think that I look either bored or pissed off or something. That's how I get the image of a-girl-that's-not-easy-to-talk-to. Crap. It is hard to change the way you are if you are the way you are for over 30 years.

I didn't think about this kind of thing when I shot this photo, though.
Just a random thought of today.

No comments: