Sunday, May 03, 2009

At a bus stop


I got on the bus after I took this photo.
Usually I look serious and moody so people don't try to sit next to me unless they have no other empty seats in the bus. That day though, some creepy guy came sit right next to me although there were enough seats available in the bus, which made me feel very uncomfortable. He kept looking at my face and I started to feel nervous and a bit scary.

But then, the bus stopped where it wasn't really supposed to stop and the driver got out of his driving seat and walked towards us. He asked the guy to move to another seat quite politely. The guy wouldn't make any actions for a while but finally agreed to leave me alone.

The driver just smiled and said thank you to the guy and went back to driving.
Now I am kinda afraid of public transportations. I am glad I have a car and don't need to depend on trains or buses all the time.

3 comments:

Tatyana said...

uh ....
beautiful picture ....

tswanz said...

へー、運転手が席を離れて注意するなんて、そんなこともあるんだね。
変な奴がいるのは問題だけど、そういう気の効いた運転手がいるなんて公共バスも捨てたもんじゃないね。
とにかく何事もなく良かったです。
(解釈間違ってる?)

Unknown said...

Tanya,

Thanks. I took this with a single-use camera.

tswanz,

合ってるよー。
運転手さんの行動には私も驚いたけど、正直言って助かりました。しずて○バスの運転手はあまり感じのいい人がいないと思ってたけど、見直しました。