Friday, February 13, 2009

Q-tip


I saw him live on Wednesday in Yokohama.
It was....off the hook.I don't know enough words to describe how sick it was.

That was only two days ago and I am still so excited that I can't stop listening to the Tribe albums and Q-tip ones.

I am like....man, did I really actually see such a great hip hop icon with my own eyes?

----------

I just found out that he is on an advertisement of Uniqlo.
How cool is that?
Now I don't have to explain who Q-tip is or what he looks like to my friends who think Q-tip is a cotton bud brand.

----------

Wednesday was a great day in other ways too.
I got to have a catch up with a friend, had good Chinese food in the China Town, saw some other friends at the concert, then they gave me a ride back to Shizuoka.

February 11 should be a national holiday.
Oh wait, it IS a national holiday in Japan.
I can celebrate this holiday every year with some great memory in my heart.





2 comments:

Harvey said...

Hey cool I saw Q-Tip with A Tribe Called Quest live last summer in Maryland! Hot stuff.

Unknown said...

Lucky you!!!

It must have been hot!!