Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last sunday




Last Sunday I did two things that I like to do which involved two things that I usually don't like to do.

All in all, it was a nice day.
I met some cool new people whom I share an interest in photography with.
It was fun to talk with them and to see what kind of subjects they were looking for for their photography.
Looking at the snap shots they took of the streets , I realized once again that I really like to focus on portraits.

I like looking at a person through a finder and also I like being looked at by that person through a lens.

---------

The four things said above:taking photos, meeting new people, playing basketball, staying out in the cold weather. You know which ones I liked to do and which ones I didn't.

(Well, meeting new people is fun and I like it actually but it just makes me so freaking nervous.)

I had a good day, but I got so tired that I had to spend half the next day just being lazy as lack of sleep from Friday night didn't help me get out of the bed  either.
Thank goodness it was a national holiday on Monday.


1 comment:

Harvey said...

I like the shadows in the 3rd pic!