Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A drinking weekend


So this past weekend was full of alcohol for me.
I just went for it when I could.

I like to go for drinks both by myself and with my friends.
There are people you can meet and things you can talk/hear about only when you are drunk, I think.

I met some new people over the weekend and even though I don't really think I will see them again it was nice to meet them.

A couple of women I met are around 40 who only look like late 20's.That was encouraging.

A guy who wanted to be friends with me didn't think I was Japanese.I told him I was half-Korean and half-Chinese.He said "That figures". What the hell?

An African guy who talked to me spoke some English and I understood what he was saying but yet I couldn't help but notice his mistakes in grammer and choice of words.That made me wonder if that is what it feels like for my native English speaker friends to talk to me.

I am going to try and detox for the next few weeks.

No comments: