Thursday, January 17, 2008

コンビニラブ


I went to a Family Mart to get some drink today.
(Actually, to get points there. Yes I do have a Famima card.)

When I was about to go in there I saw a guy walking towards the entrance to get in there as well.
I was closer to the door but I slowed down to let him go first.
(I guess I usually do that to anyone for no apparent reason.)

The guy, who looked in his late 20's, put his hand on the door knob, opened the door, and then let me get in first, just like he should.

I know it is not a big deal to non-Japanese people.

To me it was something I had to write on my blog as most Japanese guys don't even hold the door for a person after them.

I almost had a crush on him.

Now you know how easy I am to get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

たわいもない仕草に惹かれる時ってありますな、確かに。
それにしても、変な人に簡単に引っかからないようにね!

Unknown said...

ほいほーい。気をつけます。